Monday, May 24, 2004

A Note To Kimberly, Anthony & Elli

I miss you guys. I still can't access our e-mail account, even from the Internet cafe. I hope you checked the e-mail for instructions on how to access this blog. If so, Kimberly, please post comments to keep in touch with me. That may be the only way we can talk.

If anybody there in Virginia has contact information for Kimberly in Louisiana, please give her a call and let her know that I'm OK and that she can contact me through this site. I'd post her contact information, but I don't want everyone on the Web to have that.

Eat some crawfish for me, Anthony. And I hope you enjoyed your tea at the tea room with Mommy, Elli. I'm drinking lots of tea myself. It's a popular drink here in Russia. I'm not partial to hot tea myself and resisted at first, choosing water instead. But by day two in Nizhny I was drinking tea. Masha said there's almost always one American in every group that visits who declines to drink tea at first, but they always cave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home