Friday, May 28, 2004

Another Busy Weekend Ahead

I may not have a chance to make any substantive posts until after the weekend. I may be able to find some time tomorrow evening after our 6 p.m. class or after we return from Pavlovo on Sunday evening, but the odds are long for that.

Jeff is giving a lecture in Dzerzinsk tomorrow afternoon, and that's about four hours of taxi and train time round trip. The lecture is at 1 p.m., so I figure we'll return just in time for the evening class. And the classes have been running about two hours. I'm guessing I'll be pretty exhausted by the end of the day.

The schedule on Sunday is no less hectic, as you may recall from my post earlier this week, and I'll be preaching this time around. I'm thinking I'll need some good rest on both Saturday and Sunday nights.

So if you don't hear from me until Monday morning Russia time, you'll know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home